Are you trying to get in shape? It can be tough to stay motivated to stay away from the Chips and Queso when you are past the honeymoon period of weight loss.
What about cash though? Cash is always enticing, right?
Here are 5 ways you can get PAID to get in shape!
- Dietbet – On Dietbet, you can choose from games starting soon, or you can start your own and challenge your own friends and family. Everyone puts money into the pot. Whoever has lost at least 4% of their body weight over the next 4 weeks will split the pot. You will need to send a picture of yourself and your scale to confirm your weight loss.
- Healthy Wage – Make a personal weight loss bet, get your friends together for a team weight loss challenge, or compete in a corporate wellness program. Rules/concept is similar to Dietbet above.
- Purchase a FitBit (or other fitness tracker) – I love my FitBit! My goal is to reach 10,000 steps every day as that is what the “studies” suggest is average for a healthy active person. I want to be a healthy, active person, so that is the goal I shoot for! You can also connect your FitBit to the following accounts and they will reward you with points that can be converted to cash/money/discounts!
- Walgreens – you will earn Balance Rewards that can be used towards purchases when you link your FitBit to your Walgreens account. (Read more about how to maximize your dollar at Walgreens here!)
- Shop Your Way – First you’ll need to be sure you have a Shop Your Way Rewards account. Then go to Sears Fit Studio to sign up for a Fit Studio account and link it to your Shop Your Way account.
- Pact – Make a weekly Pact to exercise more or eat healthier. Set what you’ll pay other Pact members if you don’t reach it. Get the extra motivation to achieve your exercise goals with GymPact. Any gym workout, run, bike ride over 30 minutes, or 10,000 steps in a day counts toward your Pact.
- Dietbet – connects with FitBit
- Healthy Wage – connects with FitBit
- Sell Your Old Clothes – You don’t need them anymore, right!? Sell them on a local facebook sale group, Craigslist, eBay, etc.
- Get Certified as a Trainer – You have come so far! You have learned how to make your new life a true LIFESTYLE Change. Get certified to share this great news and get paid to do it! There are several accredited programs to become a trainer/instructor, it just depends on what you want to teach others. Become a Zumba instructor and teach classes, become an aerobics or yoga instructor. So often when I hear weight loss success stories, they end with the person teaching others how to do what they have learned to LOVE!
Studies show that when you tie incentives to weight loss, you are more likely to have longterm success (check out this Scientific Study done on Dietbet!).
What are you waiting for? Get out there and go earn some CASH while getting healthy in the process!