Make your Black Friday Shopping so much easier this year with our Black Friday Price Comparison sheet!
See the prices for exactly what you are looking for at all the stores compared side-by-side to determine where you will save the most!
You can click the link to view the Black Friday Price Comparison Sheet in a new window where you can choose to save as a PDF and even print it to bring with you to the stores or view it below! Since this is in Google Drive, you can also view this on a mobile device.
Printable version here. (you might want to print in landscape for best viewing)
A few things to keep in mind:
- Black Friday is not necessarily “Friday” for several of these retailers. Many will start their sales on Thursday (if not earlier!). The sheet does include information for when sales start.
- The super great deals are considered loss leaders. Don’t assume stores will have a good sized inventory of these items! If you find a good price elsewhere, you might consider snatching it up if you don’t think you’ll be at the doors right when the store opens.
- It’s all just stuff! Black Friday shopping can be fun (I make it super fun by doing it all at home in my jammies! Join me and be sure you are following me on Facebook because it’s CRAZY on Black Friday! ) or it can be stressful. Choose fun!
- We’ll be posting deals all the way up until Christmas. Be sure you are subscribed by email so you don’t miss out!
- To avoid having to scroll, you can also just use “Control” + “F” and type in what you are looking for to do a quick scan of the document! (this is for PC, it might be different for Macs)