Need a tasty appetizer or dip for your Thanksgiving Feast, Holiday dinner, Labor Day Pool Party or just because it’s Monday 😉 ?
This stuff is da bomb!
It’s super easy to make, doesn’t require a ton of ingredients and best of all…it has CHEESE (and lots of it) so you KNOW you can’t go wrong.
It also makes a TON of dip, so you won’t have to worry about running out.
I would bet that you could likely make this in the crockpot as well. If you try it in the crockpot, let me know in the comments how that goes for you!
You do not have to use the meat…you could totally omit the ground beef and it would still be fantastic. Or you could use shredded chicken or fajita meat instead. You could also add jalapenos if you know your family can handle a bit of a kick 😉
Likewise…you could make this dip MUCH cheaper by using homemade refried beans (recipe coming soon) and homemade taco seasoning
Cheesy Ground Beef Bean Dip
adapted from AllRecipes
Here’s what you need:
- 2 cans of beans
- 1 lb ground beef (cooked)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Mexican cheese mix
- Mix the sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning together.
- Add the 2 cans of beans and the cooked meat.
- Add 1 cup of each cheese and stir.
- Place in a casserole dish and top with remaning cheese
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Serve with chips!