You may not dress your kids in head-to-toe designer outfits every day, but once in a while it’s fun to splurge on a little something that’s unique, memorable… and sure to set him or her apart from the crowd. Always check the sales section for the best deals… you may find you’re able to stretch your dollar, even when buying designer toddler clothes online. And you can always sell it at a consignment sale later on to recoup a portion of that initial investment!
Here are a few surefire sites to find quality designer toddler clothes online:
1. Zulily – This popular daily deal site features daily deals for moms, babies and kids. The site offers a great selection of designer toddler clothes. Like all daily deal sites, though, the brands you see for sale there today won’t be available next week. So if you spot a favorite brand, order now before it disappears (like last year’s top trends).
2. Mini Boden – I guarantee you’ll wish at least a few of these pieces were available in your size, too. And luckily, with Mini Boden, you can take a look for a style that’s similar, at least, in the women’s section of the site.
3. Tea Collection – This company offers “globally-inspired children’s clothes for little citizens of the world”. The dresses are a favorite here and are available in toddler and girls sizes (2 through 12). There’s no shortage of cool boys clothes here either. Be sure to check out their fantastic selection of boys’ graphic tees – another favorite here! You can sometimes find a great deal in their sale section or in their Amazon storefront.
5. Crewcuts – It’s not just the name of a popular boys’ hair cut anymore. Crewcuts is the J.Crew collection for sizes 0-14. Make sure your preppy pint-sized partner-in-crime is dressed to the nines with the upscale pieces that Crewcuts has to offer. (Or, more likely, use these as guides on
4. H&M – Want a designer look without the designer price tag? Of course you do! Take a look at the huge selection that H&M offers. While online shopping may not be available yet, you can browse online and have your shopping list ready for the next time you hit the mall.
Find more posts about toddler clothes here!