Back to School is upon us and what does that mean?
If you are like me, you like variety. My kids like predictability, but they are willing to change things up if it’s fun and tasty.
ENTER: The eMeals Lunch plan!
Sick of your kids complaining about the school lunchroom or about bringing the same old sandwich every day? Or are you tired of busting your budget and waistline over the lunch hour at work? The eMeals Lunch Plan can help.
Each week you’ll receive 5 weekday lunch ideas that are kid-friendly and nutritionally balanced — plus the bonus of a packable dessert recipe.
The quick and healthy lunch plan can be shopped at any grocery store and can be added to any eMeals dinner meal plan.
Here is a sample recipe from the eMeals Lunch plan:
ENGLISH MUFFIN PEPPERONI PIZZAS
Veggie Kabobs w/ Ranch & Grapes
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split & toasted
- 1 c pizza sauce
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ pkg turkey pepperoni slices
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 1 c cherry tomatoes
- (Wooden skewers)
- Ranch dressing
- 2 c seedless grapes
- Preheat broiler. Split muffins & place cut-side up on a baking sheet. Toast until golden.
- Remove from oven and spread 2 T sauce on each muffin half.
- Top evenly with cheese and pepperoni.
- Broil just until cheese is melted.
- Cool and pack in a container or wrap in foil.
- Place broccoli florets and cherry tomatoes on skewers.
- Place Ranch dressing in small containers.
- Pack veggie kabobs, dressing, and grapes with pizzas
Use the eMeals coupon code LUNCH to get a MONTH of Lunch Menus for just $3 a month! That’s for the whole month!
OR use the eMeals coupon code SCHOOL to get your dinner plan for $3.63 + lunch plan for $3.
Just $6.63 for lunch and dinner plans for the entire month! Can’t be beat!
You can add the Lunch menu onto any dinner plan or just order the lunch menu by itself.
Click here to take advantage of this eMeals Coupon Code