One of the best things about having a little girl is getting to shop for her. At least for right now, Lizzie loves what mommy loves and I’m enjoying it! I make a lot of her clothing, but I have a confession…I cannot make a bow to save my life. Oh I’ve tried. I’ve burnt myself with my hot glue gun more times then I can count. So I tend to outsource my bow making! I have a great friend who makes the majority of Lizzie’s bows. One day though, I was searching for a bow and came upon a site called Flowerz In Her Hair. I immediately fell in love!
I mean look at all there is to love!
So I immediately emailed Amy Jackson and asked her if she’d be interested in me reviewing something from her wide inventory. She was so nice and quickly wrote back that she’d love to! She asked what I would like to review and I hesitated. There was so much I wanted, but of course I didn’t want to seem greedy! So I told her we like purple and we like medium sized bows and told her to pick what she would like to send us.
Saved By The Bow
The day of Lizzie’s birthday party we were rushing around trying to get everything ready, when I realized we didn’t have a bow for her! My husband had just ran out to the mailbox and walked in with my review package from Flowerz In Her Hair. There is no way Amy could have known, but her package arrived in the knick of time!
These are the items that were in the review package (along with a really sweet note!):
A pretty pink bow, a purple bow and the most gorgeous little bracelet. Now Lizzie is a total bow diva, so I knew she’d love the bows. I was not so sure about the bracelet though. I was nervous putting it on her tiny little wrist (one time we were at party city and she just *touched* one of the play bracelets and it broke all over!), but it was very sturdy. She admired it for a minute and then went back to playing.
She enjoyed showing off the bracelet to everyone that came in and it looked so cute on her! The bow stayed perfectly in place the whole time and was the perfect compliment to her party outfit.
She has worn the bracelet and each bow several times since we received them and I am still so impressed at the quality and beauty of each piece.
I enjoyed conversing back and forth with Amy, and my entire experience with Flowerz In Her Hair has been overwhelmingly positive. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!
Would you like to check out Flowerz In Her Hair? Amy has agreed to giveaway a $15 e-giftcard to one of my readers!
Here is how to enter:
There will be one mandatory entry required for this giveaway and several optional entries. Please leave a comment for EACH entry method you complete (and if you get extra entries for a specific task, enter those seperately as well). VERY IMPORTANT: Please leave me a way of getting in contact with you if you are the winner. I suggest typing out your email address like this: heather @ familyfriendlyfrugality dot com
- Visit Flowerz In Her Hair and tell me what you love! What products catch your eye?
- Follow Flowerz In Her Hair on Twitter
- “Like” Flowerz In Her Hair on Facebook
- Follow Family Friendly Frugality on Twitter
- “Like” Family Friendly Frugality on Facebook
- Subscribe to Family Friendly Frugality by email
- Make a blog post about the giveaway (5 entries)
- Tweet or post on facebook about the giveaway (5 entries per social media outlet. For example: If you tweet AND post on facebook, you will have 10 entries). On twitter be sure to include @familyfrugal in your tweet. Here is an example tweet: Head over to Family Friendly Frugality and enter to #win a #giftcard to @amysflowerz http://tinyurl.com/4to67d5 @familyfrugal On Facebook be sure to @Family Friendly Frugality in your post as well. Here is an example post: Head over to @Family Friendly Frugality and enter to win a $15 Gift Card To Flowerz In Her Hair http://tinyurl.com/4to67d5
This giveaway will be open until 8pm CST February 18th 2011. I will close the giveaway to new entries and announce the winner soon after. The giveaway is only open to residents from the US/Canada who are over 18 years of age.
Flowerz In Her Hair provided me with their products to review at no cost to me. They are sponsoring this giveaway 100% and I have not received any compensation for holding this giveaway.