Grab a great FREE Kindle eBook today! Coming Back Stronger: Unleashing the Hidden Power of Adversity by Drew Brees is yours for FREE right now, a $15.99 value!
- What doesn’t kill you makes you STRONGER.
- After a potentially career-ending shoulder injury left quarterback Drew Brees without a team—and facing the daunting task of having to learn to throw a football all over again—coaches and commentators across the NFL wondered, Will he ever come back?
- When Hurricane Katrina devastated New Orleans in 2005, leaving more than 80 percent of the city underwater and almost two-thirds of the population homeless and displaced, people the world over wondered, Will the city ever come back?
- And with their stadium transformed into a makeshift refugee camp, forcing the Saints to play their entire 2005 season on the road, legions of sports fans wondered, Will the Saints ever come back?
- Four years later, not only have Drew Brees, the Saints, and the city of New Orleans come back, they have returned stronger and better than ever before.
- Set amid the backdrop of one of the worst natural disasters in U.S. history, Coming Back Stronger is the ultimate comeback story, not only of one of the NFL’s top quarterbacks, but also of a city and a team that many had all but given up on.
- Drew’s inspiring message of hope and resilience proves that with enough faith, determination, and heart, you can overcome any obstacle life throws your way and not only bounce back but come back stronger than you ever imagined possible.
You can also download this Free for Kindle eBook on any of your Free Kindle Reading App Devices (PC, Mac, Smartphones, etc). Click here to learn more. The best part is that you can sync up your account between ALL of your devices! Start reading at home on your Kindle. Pick up right where you left off on your smartphone. Read on your lunch break at work without missing a beat on your PC!
Or you can just buy a super awesome Kindle here. They start at just $79. I love my Kindle!
(Find more free ebooks here)
Thanks Consumer Queen!