A few weeks ago, Target released a limited quantity of make up bags and I happened to snag one. Trust me when I say, I do not need any more free samples floating around my house! So I asked on Facebook if anyone would be interested if I did a giveaway with the one I received. Enough people said yes, so here we go!
- Cute pink, purple and white make up bag
- Garnier Fructic Pure Clean Shampoo & Conditioner
- Tresemme Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner
- John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
- L’Oreal Youth Regenerating Skincare
- Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes
- Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Body Lotion
- Target Coupon Book
Enter on the form below. Here are the entry methods:
- “Like” Family Friendly Frugality on Facebook.
- Leave a blog post comment telling me which sample you are most excited to try.
- Tweet a message (included in the rafflecopter), you can do this once daily.
The giveaway will run from now until 11/6 and is open to US/Canada 18+. Good luck!
This giveaway is not sponsored by Target or Facebook in anyway. I’m just offering up a freebie I got in the mail. You can read my disclosure policy here (although it’s not actually in effect for this giveaway!).