Amazon is currently offering a TON of $5 Magazine Subscriptions right now! Most of them are so low because they are “auto renewal” which means at the end of the subscription agreement, you’ll automatically be charged for another year (usually at full price).
FYI…you can also GIFT these subscriptions!
It’s SUPER easy to cancel magazine subscriptions on Amazon though! I’ll explain more at the bottom of this post. Here are just a few of the many titles you can choose from (for the full list, go to this link: $5 Magazine Subscriptions):
- Better Homes & Gardens (1-year auto-renewal)
- Family Circle (1-year auto-renewal)
- Ladies Home Journal (1-year auto-renewal)
- Maxim (1-year auto-renewal) [Print + Kindle]
- Parenting (1-year auto-renewal)
- FamilyFun (1-year auto-renewal)
- Fitness (1-year auto-renewal)
- More (1-year auto-renewal)
- Field & Stream (1-year auto-renewal)
- Midwest Living (1-year auto-renewal)
- Popular Mechanics (6-month introductory offer)
- ESPN The Magazine (5-month introductory offer)
- Car and Driver (6-month introductory offer)
- Town & Country (6-month introductory offer)
- O, The Oprah Magazine (4-month introductory offer)
- Cosmopolitan (4-month introductory offer)
To cancel these subscriptions so they don’t auto renew…go to your account in Amazon. Click on Manage Magazine Subscriptions and cancel those you no longer wish to receive anymore.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, at any time, using Magazine Subscription Manager.
- We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon.com at the time of renewal.
- Each renewal term will be the same length as your original subscription, unless otherwise posted.
- You can turn auto-renewal off or on in Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Before your subscription expires, we’ll notify you that your subscription will renew and you may change your credit card or address information or cancel before the order is placed.
Amazon makes it SUPER easy.