Look no further than JC Penney toddler clothes when you’re looking for great deals on popular brands for kids. JC Penney offers quality toddler clothing from several well-known brands, all in a one-stop shopping environment.
Here are a few favorite brands in JC Penney toddler clothes:
1. Carter’s – This is a hands-down, all-around favorite brand for kids, from baby to toddler to preschool. Carter clothes are made with high quality, durable cotton that can really withstand the spills, stains and scuffs that kids dole out on their play clothes. Look for regular sales on the Carter’s brand, where you’ll find prices on pajama sets, tees, swimsuits and more from Carter’s.
2. Arizona – Arizona offers the best in basics for toddlers and kids. It’ll be easy to stock up here on solid tees, tanks and polos, along with picking up a few slightly dressy (but still casual) tops for those special summer BBQs and backyard parties, when looking nice is as important as playing hard.
3. Okie Dokie – For the everyday playdate outfit, Okie Dokie offers the perfect mix of casual and cool. Choose from solid and stripes, graphic tees, or a statement shirt with a silly saying on the front (Capt. Adorable? Cute as Can Be? Yes. Yes, they are.) The muscle tees from Okie Dokie will be a summer staple, especially with prices starting at just $4 each.
4. Oshkosh B’Gosh – This is another favorite brand for play clothes, especially, when you need to know that your kids clothes are going to withstand whatever they may throw at it. Lots of styles to choose from with this brand and prices are very affordable, making it easy to mix and match the perfect playdate outfit (or five).
5. Specialty tees and tops – Or if your little guy or girl prefers to show off his or her favorite character, he can choose from Angry Birds, Thomas the Tank Engine, Minnie Mouse or several other favorite storybook, television or movie characters. In fact, there are even some adorable caped tees that will surely turn your silly someone into the superhero you know he or she can be!
Do you shop JC Penney toddler clothes? What are your favorite brands?
Find more posts about toddler clothes here!