Today is a big day for Swagbucks members! They are releasing a ton of codes in honor of Halloween, which means a ton of opportunities to earn more Swagbucks!
I am a HUGE fan of Swagbucks. I typically redeem my Swagbucks for $5 Amazon Gift Cards (which add up FAST! They only cost 450 Swagbucks).
Here are a few things I’ve purchased using Swagbucks:
- The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition with Blue Eyed North Pole Pixie-Elf
- Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
- Pampers SoftCare Baby Fresh Wipes 10X Wipes 720 Count
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
- BodyMedia FIT Armband BW Weight Management System
- Insect Lore Live Butterfly Garden
- Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale, 1g to 12 lbs Capacity, Elegant Chrome
- and more!
- Countless prizes for Family Friendly Frugality readers, including but not limited to: $5+ Gift Cards, Kindles, Books & More
Needless to say, I LOVE Swagbucks! If you aren’t currently signed up, head on over here and sign up.
Learn more about to how to earn with Swagbucks here.