Money Saving Mom does a 10 Weekly Goals list every week. I always read hers and wish I could sit down and find the time to write out my own.
So this week, I’m doing it.
Here are 10 things
I hope I will get accomplished this week:
1. Find homes for all my small kitchen appliances. They are taking over my counter and taking over my life! (See Facebook post here)
2. Print out pics for new picture frame. Get it hung somewhere in the house. (might not seem like a huge task, but this picture frame has been waiting for pictures for over a month)
3. Really want to continue to figure out how to get a “Command Center” somewhere in this house. Don’t want to spend a ton to do it. Looking at Pinterest for inspiration. I keep forgetting important things for the kids school.
4. Order & purchase food for kids Thanksgiving feasts at school.
5. Keep consistent with our new rules for Noah’s video game usage.
6. Find time to train a new assistant (sister in law!) and possibly hire another assistant to help post deals/freebies/coupons throughout the week (interested? Email heather @ familyfriendlyfrugality.com)
7. Work on getting some articles/posts banked so I’m not scratching my head every week day trying to figure out what to write! I am hoping ^ (#5) helps with this.
8. Exercise at least 3 times for 30 minutes each.
9. Try to keep a food journal this week. This is really tough for me, but I need the accountability.
10. Start waking up earlier. I need to stop waking up after the kids!
What are your goals for the week?