Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
The older I get, the more “work” my hair seems to need. Since having my children, my hair has gone from slightly wavy, to kinky and out of control.
Most days, I just whip it up into a ponytail and hope for the best.
Some days I want to look a bit more polished and pretty!
I was recently sent the Curl Jam Curling Wand and Flat Iron sent to review from NuMe.
Ignoring the fact that my hair desperately needs a trim, here’s my “before” and “after”:
This NuMe Curl Jam combo is amazing.
NuMe, a leading force in breakthrough technology and luxury, has engaged the opulence of the crushed gemstone tourmaline and paired it with powerful negative ions to dramatically smooth each lock of hair, crafting curls and straight styles to perfection. Indulge in a rich styling experience with the advantage of never having to choose. NuMe delivers four precision styling tools in one complete package.
Here’s everything that is included:
FASHIONISTA FLAT IRON
- Floating precision-engineered tourmaline-infused ceramic plates
- Tourmaline-infused heating elements
- 600% more Negative Ion Technology
- Infrared Heat Technology
- Ergonomic design
- Salon-style swivel power cord
TRI-FECT CURLING WAND
- Clipless barrels (3) screw onto base for ease of use
- Infrared heat technology
- Negative ion technology
- Ergonomic design
- A variety of size choices to create the most versatile curls and/or waves
- Heat-resistant glove included
- Three interchangeable, chip-free tourmaline infused ceramic wands:
- 19mm (3/4″)
- 25mm (1″)
- 32mm (1-1/4″)
The look above was made by blow drying my hair (that had been allowed to air dry about 75% through), spraying on some heat protector spray, running the flat iron over the ends and then using the 1″ barrel to create soft beachy waves.
The end result left my hair looking healthier, softer and infinitely more fashionable. Plus, it helped me to avoid the ponytail!
I have since used all 3 different sized barrels of the curling wand and love the different looks I can achieve. For tighter, more ringlet curls, I use the smallest barrel. For a large body wave I use the largest wand. Sometimes I actually let my hair air dry, and then go in with the smallest barrel to create a more uniform look.
This is a great kit for anyone who enjoys styling their hair. One of the biggest perks of all is the fact that this all comes in one easy to roll up, easy to travel with carrying case!
The price is $199. While that might seem a bit high, you are actually getting 4 HIGH Quality styling tools in one easy to carry package. This one set could potentially take care of all of your heat styling needs!
It gets better, because right now, you can grab the Curl Jam for just $87 when you click here and use the coupon code STYLINGSET87
Here, watch the unboxing video I posted on YouTube:
Want to WIN the NuMe Curl Jam styling set I have reviewed in this post? Well, you can! NuMe is giving away a Curl Jam set to one lucky FFF reader!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Click here to check out the Curl Jam and come back to this post to comment why you want to win it.
2. Follow NuMe and/or FFF on social media and make a comment for each like for additional entries! (Ex: “Liked NuMe on Facebook” would be one comment/one entry)
3. Subscribe to FFF by email and leave a comment letting me know you subscribed for an additional entry.
This giveaway is sponsored by NuMe. It ends on 9/10/15 at 11:59pm CST. The winner will be notified via email shortly afterwards and will have 48 hours to respond. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.