As you may have read, I am NOT a big coupon clipper. I do what I can to save and find coupons for the items I plan to buy, but I simply do not have the time with a husband, 2 small children, and a house to keep tidy, to spend clipping, organizing, and planning shopping trips. My previous articles on part-time couponing are below:
I prep the CVS Sneak Peek each week and noticed some really great deals I wanted to take advantage of this week! I stay pretty well stocked on household and personal items, so I have’t played the drugstore game in quite a while!
I didn’t buy a newspaper on Sunday, so I grabbed all the printable coupons I could! I split my purchases into 2 transactions so I could use the ECBs on the 2nd transaction.
- Non-Drowsy Claritin, 30 count; $19.99, $5/1 Non-Drowsy Claritin Product coupon; Final Price =$14.99 + $3 ECBs
- Three Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, $3.79 each (Spend $10, receive $5 ECBs); Final Price= $11.37 + $5 ECBs
- I had $0.75 ECB and a $1 ECB from a previous visit, so I paid $26.74 OOP, received $8 ECBs, and saved $13.55!
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo & Conditioner, 3/$10, $1/1 Garnier printable coupon; Final Price= $7
- Oral B toothbrush, B2G1 FREE; Final Price $11.58
- I used the $8 ECBs from Transaction #1, so I paid $12.09 OOP and saved $17.96!
I hope this helps you see that you can still save BIG, even while part time couponing! Don’t forget to “like” Family Friendly Frugality on Facebook and look for the products you like and follow them as well! You may catch some great coupons!