If you like brownies and you like peanut butter, you won’t want to miss this recipe.
My two favorite pairings in the world are as follows:
- Salty & Sweet
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate
This wonderful recipe for Peanut Butter Brownie Bites involves peanut butter and chocolate and it’s honestly SO stinking easy that it’s almost embarrassing to call it a recipe.
You COULD make it harder.
You COULD make your brownies from scratch (I have a GREAT from scratch brownie recipe here
Who has time for that nowadays?
Okay, sometimes I make time for it. But on this day, I just needed brownies ASAP and my FAVORITE boxed brownies were on hand (Ghirardelli Double Chocolate).
The hardest part of making these brownies, was holding off long enough to let them cool so I could drizzle melted peanut butter in the middle.
Why so many pictures you ask?
Well because these are gone. They were gone the day after they were made and I’m feeling kind of nostalgic 😉
Okay, now onto the recipe.
Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
adapted from Nestle
- Either your favorite boxed brownie mix (mine: Ghirardelli Double Chocolate) or your favorite from scratch recipe (here’s mine) and whatever ingredients needed to make them
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut butter
- Peanut butter chips
- Chocolate chips
- Make brownies as directed, bake in cupcake or mini muffin tins until just barely set in the center (toothpick should come out just slightly coated in batter)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Brownies will either fall in the center, or you can push them down a bit to make a well for the peanut butter
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle into the center of each brownie.
- Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips