I just paid $9.49 for a $23.46 pack of Easy Ups from Amazon. How did I do it? I’ll show you step by step!
- First make sure you are signed up for Amazon Mom
- Next head on over here and click on the coupon for $1.50 off Pampers Easy Ups or Under Jams (you might have to refresh a few times to see it). When you click the coupon, it will apply to your purchase upon checkout.
- Next find the size and gender Easy Ups or Underjams you want and add them to your cart using the Subscribe and Save option (which will automatically save you 30% on your order and can be cancelled at any time).
- Now find your copy of American Baby (if you have not yet signed up for this free subscription, you won’t be able to do this part…but go ahead and sign up for it now because these coupons have been coming pretty predictably!) and tear out the 20% off Amazon Diapers coupon. Enter the code from your card into the promo section.
- Checkout! I had Swagbucks in my account so I actually paid NOTHING for our Easy Ups!
Such an amazing deal! Be sure to act on it fast, I’m not sure how long the coupon will last. Be aware that this deal does work on diapers too, you’ll just have to search for a coupon for the kind of diapers you like or go without a coupon. Still super cheap!
Thanks The Frugal Girls!