We post great Target deals everyday! Find great deals at Target here.
What is Target Cartwheel?
Target Cartwheel is a new(ish) way to save more $$ when you shop at Target!
Save on the things you already buy at Target with Cartwheel! Choose from hundreds of offers with discounts of 5-50% off every area of the store. Just add an offer to your Cartwheel list, scan your barcode in store, and save. It’s that easy. It’s like carrying around hundreds of coupons in your pocket, all neatly organized and accessible!
How to Take Advantage of Target Cartwheel?
You can either claim offers online (here) or use your app.
To print your offers off at home:
2. Click the offer you want…it will flip and you will see an “add” button
3. Once you have all the offers you want, click “barcode”
4. Print your barcode that includes all the offers you have added
5. Take your printed barcode with you to Target and let the cashier scan it when you check out!
6. That’s it! Your discounts should come off your total.
To claim your offers in store:
2. Load your app and choose any offers that you need. You can also use the scanning feature as you shop in store. Scan every bar code before you put the product in your cart. You never know if there will be a discount offer on the Cartwheel app!
3. Show the Cartwheel barcode to your cashier and let he/she scan it. Your discount will be automatically taken off your total.
How to Make the Most Out of Target Cartwheel?
The best part about Target Cartwheel is that you CAN combine Target Cartwheel with Target coupons AND manufacturer coupons!
In theory, you could have a deal that stacks a Cartwheel offer, a Target coupon AND a manufacturer coupon…and walk out paying pennies (or nothing at all!).
Even better, if the item you are purchasing offers a gift card with purchase (a common Target offer) you can use a Target coupon, a manufacturer coupon and Target Cartwheel and you STILL get your gift card!
Use your Target Debit (LOVE ours!) or Target Credit Card for an additional 5% off.
Target Cartwheel has really changed how I personally shop at Target.
For specific questions about Target Cartwheel not answered here, check out their extensive FAQ section.
Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below!