Do you have a toddler?
If so, you know that toddlers have some unique clothing challenges.
1. They grow out of things so rapidly! Before you know it, that adorable dress you purchased last month looks a bit inappropriate without some leggings underneath!
2. They are messy and stain their clothing on a daily basis! Thank goodness for stain removers. Otherwise toddler clothing would need to be disposable!
3. They are cute no matter what, but a cute outfit is a must! I absolutely adore dressing my kiddos up. I’m going to be so sad the day they want to pick out their own clothing each day!
Toddler Clothing Stores are everywhere! You can find toddler clothing in most major retailers that provide clothing for children.
2T-5T are generally considered toddler sizing and here are some Toddler Clothing Stores you might want to check out:
A few things I pay attention to when I’m shopping in toddler clothing stores:
- Is this well made? Will it stand the beating my toddler will inevitably throw at it?
- What are the washing instructions? (because let’s be honest, I’m not hand washing ANYTHING.)
- How much is it? Will I get enough wears out of this to make it worth the $$?
- Can I make this last for more than one season by layering it with a long sleeved shirt underneath or leggings?
Also, always make sure you check for coupons and sales before you head out the door! Who wants to pay full price when you could pay less?
You might also consider learning how to sew your own clothing for your children. It can be very rewarding to send your kiddo off in a Mommy Original 😉 . Skip the toddler clothing stores and head straight to the fabric store! 😉
What are your favorite toddler clothing stores?
Find more posts about toddler clothes here!