Digital gifts – books & gift cards
Digital gifts are simple and quick. If you know the person’s email address, you can email them the gift. Amazon makes this super simple!
- Email Amazon Gift Cards (if you don’t know their email address, you can email this to yourself instead and print out the voucher. OR you can text message it to them or message it to them on Facebook!).
- Books – You CAN gift books if you know your recipients email address. Just go under the pricing info where you can see this:
if the option to gift is available.
Your gift recipient will enjoy:
- An unmatched selection of audiobooks performed by world-class talent.
- 3 titles for each month of their gift membership: 1 audiobook + 2 Audible Originals.
- 30% off any additional audiobooks.
- Anywhere, anytime listening with the free Audible app.
- Free and easy audiobook exchanges.
- An Audible book library they’ll own forever.
Kindle Unlimited Subscription – Choose from a Kindle Unlimited 6, 12 and 24-month membership plan!
*Unlimited reading from over 1 million ebooks
*Unlimited listening to thousands of audiobooks
*Read on any device
*Membership plans are also giftable
Netflix or Hulu Subscription – Give the gift of unlimited entertainment! Both instant streaming services offer different show/movie options. Honestly, nowadays most people already have access to one or the other service, but if not…I would opt to gift Netflix over Hulu!
Gift cards for these services are available at most grocery stores, walmart, walgreens, etc.
Subscription Boxes – There are SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM! While this won’t give you something physical to hand over today, you can print out a certificate (make your own FREE Gift Certificate with Canva!) and gift that as the promise of the gift that just keeps on giving.
Winc – A wine lovers box! Get $25 off your first month now!
KiwiCo – Hands on Science projects delivered for ages 0-16!
FabFitFun – A box FILLED with amazing beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness products!
Ipsy – An affordable monthly bag filled with beauty goodies! (I actually get this subscription bag every month!)
Lootcrate – You have a few different options for this one. Based on whatever geeks out your recipient the most! Check out the options here.
Lessons or Vouchers for Experience based gifts – Groupon Local is GREAT for this! Be sure to look at the top banner of Groupon to find a discount code on local deals. There is usually a 10-20% off coupon code available!
Give the gift of Prime – Amazon Prime has TONS of great perks besides just 2 day shipping. Learn more about all the awesomeness you will be gifting if you opt to give the gift of Prime by reading this article.
Cash – Not much else to say about this one! Cash is king and you can’t go wrong by sticking a $20 bill in a card and calling it a day.
Hopefully this post will give you some ideas and ease some last minute stress by providing some simple and quick last minute gift ideas!
Comment below if you know of any other great last minute gift ideas!