Dessert! Who wants some dessert?
Me me me me!
I love dessert. I’ll admit, I’m generally a fan of big meals and will forgo dessert for an excellent dinner.
However, when I do have dessert, I want it to be AWESOME. Right?
Gotta make those calories count.
(or um…don’t count them. I won’t judge! I promise!)
Here are some desserts I have posted over the years on FFF:
- Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookie Bars
- Pecan Pie Bites
- White Chocolate Chunk Salted Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread
- Chocolate, Strawberries and Cream Trifle
- Chocolate and Nut Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
So yum. SO much yum. It’s been a fun 3 years 😉
It’s been a tasty 3 years!
Here’s to many more…and here’s 25 desserts I hope to try over the next few months (err, weeks? err, days?) from all around the web:
1. Peanut Butter Vegan Dreams PHOTO
2. Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Toffee
3. Eat S’more Cheesecake Bites
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Snack Cake
5. Pineapple Dream Dessert PHOTO
6. Late Night One Bowl Vanilla Sour Cream Cake
7. Fudgy Strawberry Brownie “Nachos”
8. Chocolate Cake from scratch PHOTO
9. Peaches and Cream Dessert PHOTO
10. Baked Apples
11. Applesauce Sundaes
12. Mocha Brownie Tart
13. Easy Apple Crisp PHOTO
14. Maple Pecan Shortbread PHOTO
15. Mandarin Orange Fudge Brownie Torte PHOTO
16. Banana Bread with Nutella and Hazelnuts
17. Fruit Salad Ice Pops
18. Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
19. Wacky Chocolate Cake
20. Brownies with Chocolate Caramel Glaze
21. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Wacky Cake
22. Mini Blueberry Cheesecake
23. Gooey Dump Cake
24. Humble Apple Cake Kicked Up
25. Cinnamon Orange Spiced Chocolate Zucchini Cake
If you have not gained 5 lbs just by reading this post…I would like to borrow your metabolism.
Let me know if you try any of these great desserts!