What does fall mean to you?
To me it means chilly mornings and chilly evenings and…hot afternoons.
I’m in Texas 😉
Fall doesn’t mean much here in Texas, but we still love it.
It’s a time to finally walk out of our house and take more than 10 steps without falling over from heat exhaustion.
It’s a time to spend more than 30 minutes outside at a time without needing a gallon of water to avoid dehydration.
We love fall around here y’all!
We also love soups and stews!
Here is a round up of soups and stews from around the web (the banner says 20…this is more like 22, but you forgive me right?).
First though…here is a Clam Chowder Recipe I posted just the other day on A Southern Mom:
Be sure to give it a try! I know you’ll love it!
- Corn and Potato Chowder from Call me PMc
- Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew from Stockpiling Moms
- Bread, Bacon and Beer Soup from Not Everything I Make is Pretty
- Skinny Sweet Potato Toscana Soup from One Creative Mommy
- Butternut Squash and Sausage Chili from A Family Feast
- Chicken Stew and Dumplings from Random Mommy
- Crockpot Potato Soup from Raining Hot Coupons
- Stuffed Pepper Soup from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chicken Corn Chowder from Robyn’s View
- Slow Cooker Beef and Tomato Vegetable Soup from Hot Eat and Cool Reads
- Chicken Tortilla Soup from Love Always, Mom
- Chicken & Pumpkin Soup from Stockpiling Moms
- Classic Beef Bourguignon from Not Everything I Make is Pretty
- French Onion Beef Stew from One Creative Mommy
- Fall Harvest Vegetarian Corn and Butternut Chowder from A Family Feast
- Jack’s Chili from A Family Feast
- Albondigas from My Turn for Us
- Ham and Bean Soup from Mom Endeavors
- Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup from Stockpiling Moms
- Beef Stew with Beer from Call Me PMc
- King Ranch Chicken Soup from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Let me know if you try any of these yummy soups or stews and what you think!
Leave a comment letting me know your FAVORITE fall soup or stew!