Amazon currently has this Learning Advantage Managing My Allowance – Allowance Game for Kids – Teach Money, Making Change, Currency and Saving Skills on sale right now.
- HELP KIDS BECOME MATH SMART — In this fun game, kids need to save for college as they take advantage of sales and make smart financial decisions. The winner has the most college savings!
- TEACH MATH WITH MONEY — Children will become comfortable handling bills and coins in US currency. Children make change, compute totals and compare savings on sale items as they navigate the board.
- DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE SKILL LEVELS — Included in the instructions booklet are two variations of gameplay that involve different budgeting skills.
- LEARN REAL WORLD BUDGET SKILLS — Players will learn wants vs needs as they manage their allowance and wages from real world tasks.
- GREAT FOR PRACTICAL AND SOCIAL LEARNING — Managing My Allowance caters to children who need to hold physical money, rather than learn through textbooks. It’s a highly useful, hands-on money game, which will keep kids motivated to learn!
- EDUCATIONAL FAMILY FUN — Create lasting memories for your family. Everyone can learn (or relearn) banking concepts along the way!
- IDEAL ELEMENTARY RESOURCE — Teach financial literacy to children in grades 3 and up. This allowance game is perfect for 2-4 players aged 8+.
At the time this post was published, this product had a significant discount (please note that pricing can change at any time, and make note of the price before you checkout): 07/23/2019 13:07:00
Disclaimer: Details, Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.