Amazon currently has this Learning Advantage The Original Fraction Dominoes – 45 Dominoes – Math Manipulative Game for Kids – Teach Equivalent, Adding and Subtracting Fractions on sale right now.
- MAKE AN ESSENTIAL MATH CONCEPT FUN — Fraction Dominoes is a great visual learning resource to teach kindergarteners through fourth grade the relationships between fractions and is an important part of their STEM journey
- VERSATILE LEARNING — Six group and solitaire games offer experiences in recognizing fractional parts, matching equivalent fractions and building sums of “one”. The 49 dominoes and hexagonal starting board include both pictures and fractional numbers with denominators ranging from 2 to 12. Fractions are shown as parts of wholes or parts of sets
- PATTERN RECOGNITION — Helps kids from kindergarten and beyond to develop an understanding of patterns and number relationships.
- MULTIPLE SKILL LEVELS — Help kids become fraction fanatics! The Original Fraction Domino game offers 3 levels of difficulty for children aged 8+.
- HANDS-ON MATH — Teach math anywhere with this interactive math game. Kids will learn addition, subtraction and equivalents as they choose which card to put down next.
- TEACH MATHEMATICAL LANGUAGE — Is that a numerator or a denominator? Kids will become comfortable with the names of fractional parts as they play.
- POWERFUL GAME BOARD — The hexagonal game board offers 6 options for domino placement, which increases learning possibilities. The fraction and visual combinations in this game are endless!
At the time this post was published, this product had a significant discount (please note that pricing can change at any time, and make note of the price before you checkout): 07/23/2019 13:06:56
Disclaimer: Details, Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.