Staying on Disney property offers guests so many benefits! Did you know that there are 23 resort hotels on Disney property? There is bound to be something that is perfect for your family’s size, needs, and budget.
But with so many Disney resorts to choose from, how do you know which is right for you? And, what are the benefits to staying in a Disney resort? Staying in a Walt Disney World Resort not only puts you smack in the middle of all the magic, it also offers guests many perks that make your trip all the more enjoyable and magical.
- Disney resort guests are allowed to enjoy Extra Magic Hours. Extra Magic Hours are when one of the 4 Disney parks opens one hour early or stays open two hours later. This is a great way to enjoy extra time while the crowds are low and the weather isn’t as hot. The Disney buses start running one hour before the parks open. So, for example, if Magic Kingdom is listed to open at 9 and has Extra Magic Hours in the morning, that means they will open at 8AM an the buses from your resort will start running at 7AM. This is perfect for those early morning dining reservations at the Crystal Palace before the park opens-makes for great photo opportunities!
- Disney resort guests can enjoy the Magical Express. The Magical Express is Disney’s complimentary motor coach service to and from Orlando International airport. Be sure you fly into Orlando to take advantage of the Magical Express-not Sanford.
- Disney resort guests can take advantage of the Disney Dining Plan. The Disney Dining Plan is a way to have your meals included in your Disney room and ticket package. The most popular is the Basic Dining Plan. This allows you one table service, one quick service, one snack per night of your stay as well as a resort refillable mug. This is a great way to save time and money while at Walt Disney World. AND, only Disney resort guests can enjoy one of the Disney Dining Plans.
- Money saving vouchers are included with every room and ticket package for Disney resort guests. With every Magic Your Way Package, resort guests receive the following: Two one day admission vouchers to DisneyQuest, $10 voucher for Planet Hollywood, two vouchers good for one round of miniature golf at either Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens, Spa and Salon discounts, and so much more!
- Disney themed hotels are a magical part of any Disney vacation. Yes, for some people, the room is “just to sleep”. However, once you have enjoyed the theming, convenience, and experience of a Disney resort, you’ll keep coming back for more! If you are making the trip to Florida, you should fully immerse yourself in the Disney experience. Being fully surrounded by the Disney bubble will give you an unparalleled vacation experience! Another benefit of staying on Disney property is that there is a resort for every taste and every budget! In fact, the cost of staying on property with all its benefits is negligible when you compare it to staying off property!
- Disney transportation at your fingertips. Walt Disney World Resort guests can enjoy Disney’s motor coach system from their resort to the parks and Downtown Disney, as well as the monorail if you are staying in the Magic Kingdom area. Honestly, part of a Disney vacation is convenience. When you consider how large the Walt Disney World Resort is, all there is to do and see, and the time involved in getting to the parks and touring them, you want to do as much as you can to stay on site. Disney transportation makes getting to the parks and your resort convenient and timely.
Are you looking for ways to save money on your next Disney vacation? Do you need planning tips, or are you overwhelmed with where to start? Then contact Carrie-a Vacation Specialist with Destinations in Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner-to get your trip planning underway. You can contact her at [email protected] for the best deals on your next Orlando getaway. Mention Family Friendly Frugality and receive a free gift when booking your trip with her!