- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TEACH KINDERGARTEN MATH — This early math kit for kids aged 5 to 6 includes a full color activity booklet and 9 different math manipulatives.
- MATH RESOURCES INCLUDE — 74 Number Rods & booklet, 19 Place Value Trains, 1 School Friendly Playing Cards, Snakes & Ladders/1-120 Number Board, 40 Counters, 5 Number Trains and 2 Place Value Dice.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS — All of our in home education resources are fully tested, and ASTM and CPSIA compliant, so they’re safe for your little ones to use.
- DESIGNED FOR KINDERGARTEN LEARNING — Help kids continue their number and measurement journeys with this kindergarten math kit. Use it to teach counting to 100 and beyond, place value, measuring and more!
- DEVELOPED BY EXPERTS — These homeschool supplies have been developed with a leading children’s math educator and author, Dr Paul Swan. The activities are designed to engage, educate and entertain!
- STORAGE CARRYING CASE INCLUDED — The components are packaged in a thick, plastic briefcase-shaped container with handle and closure clips. Perfect for containing all the pieces!
- HANDS-ON MATH — Capture children’s interest through exploration! These highly visual and tactile kindergarten homeschool resources encourage kids to use their hands to engage in the learning process.
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY — Our products inspire children to play with purpose. Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources support learning needs from 18 months to 12 years.
At the time this post was published, this product had a significant discount (please note that pricing can change at any time, and make note of the price before you checkout): 07/07/2020 17:41:22
Disclaimer: Details, Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.