There’s just something about toddler girls Christmas dresses that makes for an adorable picture, doesn’t it?
Here are a few tips for finding that perfect look for the holiday season:
1. Scour the selection on Etsy. – For toddler girls Christmas dresses that are truly one of a kind, stop over and browse the selection on Etsy. You’ll find everything from a toddler Christmas tutu to a vintage
2. Make your own. Score a great pattern and sew your own Christmas dress this year. You don’t need to be an expert sewer to make this happen… though I’d probably start a little early, if you’re new to this (like I am!).
3. Choose a less conventional Christmas color… and add a little holiday sparkle with accessories. Add black shoes and a red sash over a cream colored dress, that (dare I say it?) may be able to be worn again someday!
4. Check your favorite kids’ stores. Chances are the very stores that are your favorites for year-round kids’ clothes will have a dress or two for the holidays. And don’t count out the big box stores, either. Last year Target teamed up with Neiman Marcus and offered the most amazing red dress for little girls. While the price wasn’t something I was ready to splurge on at full-price, I knew that Target was a good bet for the clearance rack. My patience paid off and I was able to score that pint size look for less.
5. Buy ahead. This isn’t something I’ll do often when the kids are very young, but as toddlers – especially older toddlers – their growth spurts start to become a little more predictable. That means that when those post-holiday Christmas sales are upon you, don’t forget to check for dress clothes for the kids for the following year. You may just be able to find the perfect toddler girls Christmas dresses AND be done dress shopping an entire year ahead of time. I can guarantee that extra time will be a gift to yourself when next year’s holiday preparations are in full swing and you can already check one big item off your to-do list!
Find more info on Little Girls Dresses here!