- AWARD WINNING BOOK – This book bagged the Triple Star Award from The Canadian Toy Testing Council – Canada 2005.
- EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY – The Tangramino game is composed of 64 puzzles to recreate divided into 6 complexity levels allowing players ages 6 and up to develop fine-motor and problem-solving skills.
- STEM BASED GAME – Players build 2D shapes using high precision geometrical block based on illustrations ranging from easy to complex. Tangramino reinforces STEM skills while being captivating and rewarding.
- ENTERTAINING PUZZLE GAME PLAY FOR KIDS – This book, along with the Geoblocks sold separately or with a full game from the Architecto line, allows players ages 6 and up to build amazing shapes that, unlike regular tangrams, make use of the 3 dimensionality of the Geoblocks.
- BOOK ONLY – This products does not contain the Geoblocks; it is meant as a complement for those who already own a full game of the Architecto Line.
At the time this post was published, this product had a significant discount (please note that pricing can change at any time, and make note of the price before you checkout): 10/17/2020 15:21:26
Disclaimer: Details, Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.