Amazon currently has this Sweese 301.101 Large Butter Dish – Porcelain Keeper with Beech Wooden Lid, Perfect for 2 Sticks of Butter, White on sale right now.
- UPDATED VERSION: BEECH WOODEN LID – Beech is a very hard and tough material. It is also strong, with a close straight grain. Unlike synthetic materials, beech wood will often age gracefully. And with the right maintenance, beech wood can look lovely for many years. It also provides a natural style for your kitchen. Very elegant!
- NO MORE MESS THANKS TO THE DEEP DESIGN – The tall and deep design helps stop the butter sticking to the top of the lid and staying there when you pick up the lid. Without mess, this Sweese modern butter holder adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen.
- A PERFECT MATCH FOR MOST BUTTER BRANDS – The butter container measures 5.5 x 3.6 x 2.6 inches, which is wide and deep enough to hold STANDARD sticks of butter. Works perfectly for both WEST and EAST/EUROPEAN coast butter. A great fit for fans of Kerrygold, Land O’Lakes, Plugra Butter and more.
- AS A CUTTING BOARD – The beech wooden lid of butter boat double as a small cutting board for slicing. You could use the lid as a butter cutting board. Sweese beech wooden board is the best when it comes to keeping a razor sharp edge on your favorite knife when preparing the butter. So convenient and useful!
- PORCELAIN BUTTER CONTAINER – It is more beautiful and safer than the ugly plastic kind of butter dish. The container is made of durable porcelain, chip-resistant and more sturdy than stoneware.
At the time this post was published, this product had a significant discount (please note that pricing can change at any time, and make note of the price before you checkout): 10/19/2020 16:34:34
Disclaimer: Details, Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.