What is amazon prime?
If you are an avid amazon shopper, amazon prime is for YOU!! Even if you are not, joining amazon prime might just convert you into a amazon junkie.
Amazon prime is a yearly subscription service that gives you two day shipping on items shipped by amazon!
What are some other perks of being an Amazon Prime member?
There are many!! In addition to free 2 day shipping:
In some cases you have access to one day shipping or even same day shipping!! Also, select areas/products are also eligible for Prime Now shipping which gets your product to your door in just 2 hours or less!!
- You are also eligible for release date pre-order shipping.
- Free no rush shipping
- Prime video
- Prime early access for lightning deals
- Amazon first reads (I share these every month so you never forget!!)
And more!!! See the full list of prime perks here.
How much does amazon prime cost?
First off, new prime customers are eligible for a 30 day free trial.
Click here: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
After that, amazon prime is $99 for a 1 year subscription or $12.99 if you choose to pay monthly.
Is there anyway to pay less for amazon prime?
Yes! Students can pay just $49 or $6.49 monthly. Amazon Prime student is currently offering a 6 month free trial! Sign up here: Prime Student 6-month Trial
To qualify, you must have a .edu email address. OR:
- Your student ID displaying the current term or an expiration date; just a student ID number is not valid
• Your transcript or class list for the current term with your name and your school’s name on it
• Your tuition bill for the current term with your name and your school’s name on it
• An official acceptance letter for the upcoming term (must include matriculation date)
Or Prime is just $5.99/month for qualifying customers in select U.S. government assistance programs such as holders of the EBT card. Enjoy the benefits of Prime at almost 50% off the regular monthly price
Is amazon prime worth it?
For my family? Yes, absolutely. We do a LOT of shopping via Amazon during the holidays and all throughout the year. We watch several amazon exclusive shows and we heavily utilize amazon music (in fact we pay for the full subscription for amazon music, more on that soon!!). We more than feel like we make our money back on shipping alone, and when you add in all the other perks, for us…it is a no brainer!!
Want to save even more? Learn How to Use Amazon Subscribe & Save!