Disclaimer: We received 2 CityPass ticket booklets to facilitate our review. All opinions are our own.
Have you ever ventured into a new city for vacation and wondered what was worth doing/seeing/experiencing?
Well, if the city you land in has CityPass, you are in luck!
CityPasses are available in:
- New York City
- Southern California
- San Francisco
- and HOUSTON!
What exactly is CityPass?
CityPASS bundles prepaid admission to each city’s top attractions – based on annual attendance – into one easy-to-use ticket booklet whose cost is up to half off what it would cost to purchase those same admissions separately.
And, because CityPASS limits the number of attractions on each city’s pass to five or six of the most popular sights, visitors have ample time to enjoy a destination, never feeling the need to rush frantically from attraction to attraction to get their money’s worth.
Basically it’s your ticket to exploring the best and most exciting things about the city you are in for LESS!
Don’t think you need to go on vacation to enjoy a CityPass though!
If you live in one of the cities CityPass is offered in (like I do), you can use it to enjoy a Staycation!
You have 9 days to use your CityPass so you can actually spread your activities over 2 weekends!
Here are just a few of the other CityPass perks:
- You can skip most ticket lines!
- In some cities, you’ll have option tickets, which mean you get to choose one of two attractions that best suit your family
- Booklets also include moneysaving coupons and a map!
- YOU SAVE MONEY!
Of course, that’s the absolute best part of the CityPass to me. Saving money!
In Houston, for my family of 4…we would pay $164 plus tax for our CityPasses. This saves us $157.88 total!
That’s a lot of money to be saved. You can use that to save for your next trip, buy souvenirs or eat your meals!
How do you purchase a CityPass?
- You can purchase right here on the CityPass website
- CityPass tickets are sold at all the CityPass attractions that CityPasses are accepted at (so look on the site here to find out which attraction you want to start at!)
How Do you Use CityPasses?
- Exchange your printed voucher (if you printed online) at the first CityPass attraction you visit (if you buy the tickets directly from CityPass, you don’t need to do anything but use your tickets at each attraction)
- Present your ticket booklet at each attraction! (DO NOT pull the tickets from the booklet. Very important!)
We will be using our CityPass during Christmas break! We’ll be living it up in Houston and enjoying all our city has to offer. Will you purchase a CityPass in your city for a fun Christmas Break/Summer break/Spring Break adventure?
GIFT IDEA: Buy a friend or family member a CityPass for Christmas! They’ll love the gift of adventure! (do not activate it yourself. Once activated CityPasses are non transferable)
I’d love to hear about it!