Right now you can get a FREE music curriculum from Educents that is suited for the whole family!
It’s totally free, but only for the next 3 days.
Here’s some info:
Who is it for?
- People who don’t read music (or who need a refresher)
- People who don’t know much about classical music (or who need a refresher)
- Private music instructors who want to supplement their students’ lessons
- Homeschoolers who are looking for a quality, inexpensive music appreciation course
- Anyone who enjoys music and wants to expand their understanding
What is included?
Beethoven Who Musical Curriculum includes:
The Elements of Music
Classical Music Your Child Will Love-teaching tips and links for listening
Activities to teach pitch, rhythm, form, dynamics, temp, and musical terms, etc.
Heritage Music Every Child Should Know-folk, patriotic, sacred & more
Making Music Together
Sharing Music with Others
Hundreds of external and internal links
Glossary of Musical Terms