I recently had the opportunity to review an Easter Basket from GourmetGiftBasket.com. I had heard of GourmetGiftBaskets.com before and always wondered what one of their baskets would be like.
If you check out their website, they have every kind of basket you could possibly imagine:
- Baby Gift Baskets
- Mother’s Day Gift Baskets
- Italian Gift Baskets
- Healthy Gift Baskets
- Cheesecake Gift Baskets
- and so much more!
You can shop by type, price, holiday or theme and there really is a basket for everyone!
Since I love the idea of consumable gifts, I knew that I would like a gift basket from them much more so then a bouquet of flowers!
The basket I had the chance to review was this Classic Easter Basket.
Here’s what was inside my basket:
· Fiona Bunny – 8″ – A cute classic bunny that will hop his way into their heart and make this one of those Easter Gifts they’ll remember!
· Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny by Madelaine Chocolates – 6 oz. – You can’t have a classic Easter Gift Basket without a solid chocolate bunny, and this one is amazing!
· Gourmet Jelly Beans by Summit Foods – 3 oz. – Jelly Beans are full of color and variety just like the spring season and these gourmet jelly beans are sure to impress.
· Chick PEEPS by Just Born – 5 ct – Marshmallow PEEPS are a staple during the Easter holiday, so it’s only fitting they are included in our classic Easter Gift Basket.
· Watermelon & Cherry Nerds by Kendall Confectionery – 1.65 oz. – Everyone has heard of Nerds and this sugary treat is one that we include in many of our Easter Gift Baskets.
· Easter DOTS by Tootsie – 7 oz. – Your favorite DOTS flavors, but will bold colors that resemble dye Easter eggs.
· Peanut M&Ms by Mars – 1.69 oz. – A nutty twist on the classic chocolate candy.
· Strawberry Twizzlers by Hershey – 2.5 oz. – Strawberry flavored licorice twists.
· (2) Colorful Bright Easter Egg – The classic plastic egg with detachable top and bottom, made even better with a connector so you never lose a piece!
This is what it actually looked like when it came to my house (it was actually shipped inside a fairly sturdy box):
I have to admit, this arrived at the very start of naptime and it was VERY hard to not break it open before the kids woke up! When they finally got up, we ripped the bag open and started munching away! The candy was all good quality, and I of course snagged the M&M’s and Twizzlers for myself! My daughter loved the bunny and we discovered that none of us are really Peep people (but come on, doesn’t EVERY Easter basket need to include Peeps?).
We loved our basket and we definitely enjoyed gorging ourselves on the yummy candy!
If you’d like to WIN the Easter Basket I reviewed…read on!
GourmetGiftBaskets.com has graciously offered to provide one of my readers with a Free Classic Easter Basket.
How to enter:
This giveaway will be done via a Google Doc form. There is no need to leave a comment (unless you just want to say Hi!).
****I will not count comments towards entries.****
Complete any or all of these steps before filling out the entry form. The mandatory entry IS mandatory. Without that entry, no other entries will count.
Mandatory Entry (DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT TO ENTER-use the form only. Comments will NOT be counted as entries):
- “Like” Gourmet Gift Baskets on Facebook and leave a message on their wall saying which basket you like most from their site and tell them Family Friendly Frugality sent you!
- “Like” Family Friendly Frugality on facebook
- “Follow” Family Friendly Frugality on Twitter
- “Follow” Gourmet Gift Baskets on Twitter
- Subscribe to Family Friendly Frugality by email (subscription must stay active to win)
- Blog about the giveaway!
- Tweet and/or post on facebook about the giveaway.
Sample Tweet: Enter to #win a Classic Easter Basket from @gmtgiftbaskets @familyfrugal http://wp.me/p1dWVn-1FZ #giveaway
Sample Facebook post: Enter to win the answer to bad breath: TheraBreath! @Family Friendly Frugality. Enter the giveaway here http://wp.me/p1dWVn-1FZ
This giveaway is open to US Residents 18+ Only. This giveaway will close on 4/21/11 at 9pm CST. I was not compensated to write this review or to run this giveaway. I received the Gourmet Gift Basket at no cost to me, and Gourmet Gift Baskets will be supplying the product for the winner.