Are you looking for some easy and inexpensive graduation gifts?
Here’s a list of graduation gifts that won’t break your budget!
1. Get 60% off all canvases from CanvasPeople. You could get really creative with this if you want! Or just use a picture that is near and dear to your grad.
2. Take the cash you have allotted for the graduation gift and turn it into a fun lei! This is SUCH a cute idea. There is also a candy lei there as well. Your Home Based Parties explains how to make this awesome graduation gift on her blog.
3. Katie posted about making these adorable DIY Coasters. If your grad is going off to college this year, what an awesome dorm gift…personalized coasters! You could put pics of their pets or special moments of their senior year on the coasters. Cute AND functional!
4. I wouldn’t be doing Family Friendly Frugality justice if I didn’t mention a freebie you can grab RIGHT HERE! Sign up by email and get access to my FREE How to Use Coupons Ebook! Print off a copy for your grad and maybe buy them a Binder and Baseball Card Sleeves and send them off to college knowing how to use coupons!
5. In an emergency…break the glass! Check out this adorable idea!
My 5 year old is graduating from preschool next week! Think it’s too early to gift him the gift of learning how to use coupons?
Not at all 😉
I hope you enjoy these graduation gift ideas and I hope they give you some inspiration!