This recipe was submitted by Amy Jestus. You can see Amy’s other recipe contributions here.
(Got a great recipe to share? If you have a picture and the directions/ingredients typed up, send it my way to share with the whole FFF community! Email me heather @ familyfriendlyfrugality.com)
Amy’s sister-in-law brought these over after she had a baby last year and they were a total hit!
Thanks Amy (and Amy’s sister in law)!
Mini Ham and Swiss Party Rolls
- 1 pd. Sliced Ham
- 1 pd. Swiss Cheese
- 2 pkg King’s Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup melted butter (or olive oil)
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T dry mustard
- 2 T onion powder (or dried onion)
- 4 T brown sugar
- Salt & pepper (just a dash)
- 1 Tblsp poppy seeds
- Melt butter through salt & pepper. Bring to boil.
- Spay 2 9×13 pans & place sandwiches in them.
- Pour mixture over rolls.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds
- Cover with tin foil & refrigerate over night (you may skip this step if needed).
- Bake @ 350* for 18-20 minutes.
- uncover & bake for another 5-8 min.
Don’t these just look delicious! I can’t wait to try them out.
I also love that you can do the majority of the prep work the day before. That’s something I look for in party food!