Spaghetti Squash has been an important part of my low carb lifestyle. I use it in place of pasta in recipes all the time! It is so simple and is actually quite tasty.
I recently learned how to make Spaghetti Squash in my Instant Pot which makes my life SO much easier!
You will need:
- Spaghetti Squash (cut in half)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Your Instant Pot with Trivet
- 1 cup of water
- Pour the cup of water into your instant pot and set your trivet on top
- Drizzle the cut side of your spaghetti squash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Set your Instant Pot on 8 minutes manual
- When it is finished, do a quick release
- Use a fork to remove the “noodles”!
- You might want to add more salt & pepper to season it at this point.
I like to heat up a jar of marinara with some frozen meatballs and call it a meal! Easy peasy.
Find more Instant Pot Recipes here.
You might also like: