Recipe by Katie
I love omelettes, but have never been able to make one that looks decent. Until now! I came across this idea several weeks ago and have used it a few times. The great thing about omelettes is that you can make everyone in the house happy with just a few different ingredients. Plus, it’s quick & easy and perfect for any meal.
- Quart sized resealable FREEZER bag
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Any other ingredients you like in an omelette
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. The size of the pot and amount of water depends on how many omelettes you are making.
- Place all the ingredients into the resealable bag and seal. Mash/shake up the bag until everything is mixed evenly.
- Let the air out of the bag and reseal
- Drop bag into boiling water and let cook for 12-13 minutes, depending on how done you like your eggs.
- Remove from water with tongs, open bag, and dump onto plate. It should slide right out of the bag.
Are you interested in guest posting on Family Friendly Frugality? Please email me heather @ familyfriendlyfrugality.com. I’m looking for anything in the family friendly/frugal niche, but specifically how-to’s, DIY posts and RECIPES! Must be original content not posted elsewhere.