It’s so simple and I can make enough hardboiled eggs for the whole week in one session! I’ve piled as many as 24 eggs into my Instant Pot using this method (that was for Easter!) and they have always come out perfect.
You will need:
- Eggs (I have done up to 24!)
- 1 cup Water
- Your Instant Pot!
- Your trivet that came with your instant pot
- Add the cup of water to your Instant Pot and place the trivet on the bottom.
- Pile your eggs carefully on top of the instant pot
- Set your Instant Pot on manual for 5 minutes
- After the 5 minutes is up, wait 6 minutes to release the pressure
- Put the eggs (I use tongs to remove them) in an ice bath for 6 minutes
- Immediately peel
Perfect eggs every single time!
Find more Instant Pot Recipes here.