I have been making this Low Carb Cheesy Chorizo Breakfast Casserole for a couple of years now. We love to make it on Sunday and then reheat the pieces for breakfast throughout the week.
It is an easy and filling low carb solution for breakfast!
Low Carb Cheesy Chorizo Breakfast Casserole
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 oz onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 9 oz pork chorizo
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (we don’t use these because my husband does not like mushrooms. I wish he did though!)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Head on over to Peace Love and Low Carb to see how to assemble this tasty Low Carb Cheesy Chorizo Breakfast Casserole!
You might also like: